Ben 10 games are among the most appreciated on such websites for kids, as they revolve around one of the most popular superheroes of our generation. Ben Tennyson is a normal 10-year-old kid, just like any other on this planet, who discovers a powerful watch-like device, the Omnitrix, that allows him to transform into 10 different aliens, each with their own superpowers. This is a very beautiful metaphor, that will teach children that everyone has to find their own way in life, even if in the real world it’s about qualities, not about superpowers.
However, before starting to play Ben 10 games, there are some fun facts you should know, that will make the whole experience much more fun, but will also bring you closer to the final victory, going through all difficulty levels much easier than you would have expected. Without further ado, here’s what our friends at Games-Kids.com, who have over 260 games with Ben 10 on their website, helped us learn about one of the most beloved fictional characters in the world, both by children (especially boys), but also by adults in general, from every country in the world:
- The same guys behind Ben 10 also created shows such as Ultimate Spider-Man and Marvel’s Avengers Assemble. Therefore, it’s not surprising that there are some similarities between Ben 10 games and games with the characters from the previously mentioned series;
- Originally, the series was named 10 Ben (when it was released on Boomerang), but it was later renamed Ben 10 (when it started airing on Cartoon Network). You have to admit that the latter option sounds much better, even from a melodic perspective;
- There is a strange connection between Doctor Who and Ben 10. You most certainly didn’t know that Professor Paradox, the time-traveling British immortal scientist, was inspired by BBC’s Doctor Who;
- Ben 10 has a middle name inspired by a famous writer. In Ben 10 games & series, the main character’s full name is Benjamin Kirby Tennyson. His middle name comes from Marvel’s comic book writer Jack Kirby, who worked on a lot of projects together with the famous Stan Lee;
- Another strange connection is the one between Ben 10 and Deadpool. Although you probably didn’t expect it, you should know that one of the first writers from the studio that came up with Ben 10 also created some of the first comics featuring the famous Deadpool;
- First, the Omnitrix allowed Ben 10 to access an alternate timeline. Nowadays, most Ben 10 games are all about the actions that he can do when he turns into one of the aliens. However, this could have been very different if the original script had been kept. In it, by using the Omnitrix, Ben 10 was able to transform into a different version of himself, from an alternate timeline;
- Ben 10’s voice is similar to that of Ghost Rider. If you are familiar with Marvel’s Ghost Rider, you surely noticed that the main character’s voice in the Ben 10 games & series is similar to that of the other protagonist mentioned. This is no accident at all! Have fun with all your friends!